Monday, September 26, 2016

September Club Hostess Gift

We had such fun at our September Club - and Nancy was an amazing hostess.  She took great care of us.  Here is the Hostess Gift I gave to her for hosting - it's an altered comp book and pen.  In the picture the square with the "N" looks crooked to me - but it was not.  Guess it's just the way the book is standing open - lol!
Here a close-up of the monogram with a few cute little flowers added.  I used the DSP from Sale-a-bration 2016 - it is beautiful paper.
Here you can see how I finished the inside front and back covers with a different design from the same set of DSP.  I've been selling these comp books and pen sets for $10 at craft fairs and special orders and they have been a hit!
Hope you liked!!!  Stop back soon to see what technique we learned and projects we made :)  ~Maureen
Click any image below to go directly to my online store!

No comments: