Thursday, September 8, 2016

August Christmas Card II

So today I'm sharing the second card we made at the August Christmas Cards class.  While yesterday's was elegant, it was a little less traditional.  So I thought I'd bring in the red and green colors on this one.  This card was also a hit, and I loved it too.  For this card we did the stamping and layering - but if you look closely you'll see that two of the pinecones are cut out and popped up on dimensionals - adding to the character of the card. 
Of course, as always we also decorated the envelope.  It was a really pretty card - and I'm sure anyone would love to receive it.  Join us at my next Christmas Cards Class September 20 - you can see all the details HERE. See you soon ~Maureen
Below are products used to make this card - click on any image to directly to my online store - 

No comments: