Saturday, September 10, 2016

Stampin' Up! Twine and Ribbon Shares from the Crazy Stamping Lady



Stampin' Up! Twine and Ribbon Shares from the Crazy Stamping Lady~
I've been asked by customers to do these shares again.  There are so many times you want just a bit of twine or ribbon, but do not want an entire package - so back by popular demand.
HOLIDAY CATALOG TWINE SHARE - you will get 5 yards each of 7 different twines (all the new colors in the Holiday Mini)  Your Cost: $6.00 (includes S/H and tax) if you are local.  Add $3.00 if you'd like me to ship to you!  Just email me at crazystampinglady@gmail.com and indicate TWINE SHARE to order.  I will send you an email PayPal invoice.  Or if you are a local customer - you can pay on delivery - or add to an order.
Included in your share -
5 yards each of Real Red and Whisper White with Red Metallic
5 yards each of Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green and Gold
 5 yards each of Pumpkin Pie/Basic Black and Basic Gray/Basic Black
HOLIDAY CATALOG RIBBON SHARE - you will get 2 yards each of 8 different ribbons (all the new colors in the Holiday Mini)  Your Cost: $18.00 (includes S/H and tax) if you are local.  Add $4.00 if you'd like me to ship to you!  Just email me at crazystampinglady@gmail.com and indicate RIBBON SHARE to order.  I will send you an email PayPal invoice.  Or if you are a local customer - you can pay on delivery - or add to an order.
 2 yards of 3/4" Stitched Edge Ribbon - Real Red
2 yards each of 3/8" Silky Taffeta Ribbon in Cherry Cobbler and in Emerald Envy
2 yards each of 3/8" Glitter Ribbon in Sweet Sugarplum and Silve
2 yards each of 3/8" Ribbon in Delightful Dijon, Mint Macaron and Rich Razzleberry
I WANT IT ALL SHARE - You'll get the entire two shares above and save.  Your Cost: $23.00 (includes S/H and tax) if you are local.  Add $7.00 if you'd like me to ship to you!  Just email me at crazystampinglady@gmail.com and indicate I WANT IT ALL SHARE to order.  I will send you an email PayPal invoice.  Or if you are a local customer - you can pay on delivery - or add to an order.

I have two more spots in my first share.  If I get more than two more orders - I'll order more - so let me know so I can get these shares out to you quickly.  Gotta be ready for that Holiday Crafting!!!   ~Maureen

No comments: