Some dear friends of ours recently became Grandparents for the first time. I finally got a little crocheted baby blanket off to the parents (forgot to take a picture :( - but I wanted to send a little something to Gramma and Grampa. So I made up this cute little brag book. The DSP and sentiment are from old SU! stash - so I can't even tell you the names. This was the same design as the baby shower invites we made when I had a shower for both daughters almost 7 years ago. One was having a girl and one a boy. I had this extra card front, and turned it into the front of the little album.
There is nothing more precious than a new baby - and nothing more wonderful than being a grandparent. I hope they like it! ~Maureen
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- In-color On-line Club - June through October 2018
- Upcoming Stamping Events!!
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- What's Stamp Club all about?????
- Techniques from our Stampers Club
- TIPsy Tuesday
- Stamping for a Cause!
- Shoebox Swap Information
- Types of events I offer.....
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- Free Inspiration Sheet Libary