Hey all - first apologies for the lack of posting the last couple weeks. Have been struggling to keep up as I have just not felt well at all. Last couple days it got really bad with headaches, fever and no sleep - finally went to Urgent Care yesterday and turns out I have an ear infection and a serious sinus infection. So now after 24 hours of steroids and antibiotics - I am feeling so much better. Hopefully it's all downhill from here :)
I have however been working on my birthday cards for my Bringing Birthdays Back campaign. If you've been following me, you know it's my plan to send a handmade birthday card out to anyone who wants one this year. Just message me with your birthdate and address and you've got it! So here is one of my designs. We made this at my last cards class and I just think it's lovely.
I am a flower freak - and yellow always makes me happy - so this card is just perfect for me. I'm going to be doing it also at another class with another group of ladies later this month. It's just too pretty to not make again - lol! Hope you like it too! See you all soon - I promise ~Maureen
Here are some of the products we used - click on any image to go directly to my Stampin' Up! store -
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- In-color On-line Club - June through October 2018
- Upcoming Stamping Events!!
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- What's Stamp Club all about?????
- Techniques from our Stampers Club
- TIPsy Tuesday
- Stamping for a Cause!
- Shoebox Swap Information
- Types of events I offer.....
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- Free Inspiration Sheet Libary