Saturday, March 5, 2016

Couple of great Masculine Cards

So after my last post of a very flowery feminine card - I thought I'd post a couple of recent masculine cards I made.  They are both made using the same image set and Designer Series paper and a similar layout.  I just changed up the colors a bit.  The first card we made a couple weeks ago at a cards class - I really liked it a lot - except that the sentiment was a bit small.

But then I earned this great sentiment set in Sale-a-bration - Perfect Pairings - and the sentiment size was perfect.  So I changed up the colors and we did this one at a different class last week.  I really like them both - so wanted to share both options.
Masculine cards are difficult - but this set, Going Global from the Occasions mini is perfect for cards for the men in your life.  Pair it with the Going Places DSP and you've got a recipe for success for those guys.  ~Maureen
Here are some of the products used to create these cards - click on any image to be taken directly to my Stampin' Up! online store - 




No comments: