Monday, March 7, 2016

Happy birthday Makai!!!!

It's my sweet grand-daughter Makai's 8th birthday - and her parents threw her a soccer party.  
 
Soccer is her thing and she is really good at it - so soccer theme party it was.  Took me a bit but I was able to come up with this cute card for her - I used the Honeycomb embossing folder, Hexagon Hive framelits, and circle framelits to make the soccer ball.  The sentiment is from the "Tin of Cards" stamp set - and I love the boldness of it for this card.
Then took the fringe scissors and a little extra snipping to make the grass.  Had to add a few gems for bling - because, after all - she is a girl :)
Here's a close up of the soccer ball where you can see a bit more of the dimension.  I wish I could have been there to celebrate - but at least our card and gift was there.  Here are a few pictures of the celebration - 
Happy Birthday to our "8" year old!!!
Dessert bar and soccer cake her Mom made
Happy Soccer Birthday Girl!
Getting ready for cake!

Love you baby girl - see you soon!  ~Gramma and Papa
Some of the products used to make this card - click on any image to go right to my online store!

No comments: