Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Celebrating my team .... and my daughters!

So I spent the morning making a batch of these cards to go out to my top team achievers for the month of February.  One of whom is my daughter, Heidi - so way to go!!  This was a fun card to make - hope it brings a smile to their faces.  I love the Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper and the balloon punch makes these little balloons so quick and easy!!
Here they are just before I got ready to send them out. Think I'm going to duplicate this design for some upcoming birthday cards.
Speaking of birthdays - today is my other daughter, Jenee's birthday - just wanted to give a shout out to that beautiful woman - hope your day is perfect in every way!!  Love you honey!
That's it for today - see you soon!! ~Maureen
Here are some of the products used in today's card - click on any image to take you right to my online store!


No comments: