Wednesday, September 16, 2015

New Business Cards

Okay - so I just wanted to share my new business cards.  Finally getting settled here in Prescott, and I need to get my business off the ground - so I have new business cards made!  They are just black printed on some nice quality white cardstock - and then I get to stamp on the open space.
Stamped up a bunch with one of my favorite Stampin' Up! sets "Kinda Eclectic" as I'm going to my first Small Business Women's Group tonight and we were told to bring business cards to hand out.  I also have to do a 1 min. commercial regarding my business - so wish me luck! 
Any way - I thought they turned out really cute.  I had ordered them through Vista Print, and as a freebie got the little sticky note pad below - so I also stamped the pages in that - using the stamped off ink from the cards above.  Also cute huh!?!
So - I'm here in Prescott, and busy holding classes - any crafty peeps out there should plan to come join me and let's "MAKE SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL!"  ~Maureen

No comments: