Saturday, September 19, 2015

Cards and Coffee

So today I'm sharing the second card we made at Cards and Coffee - and I know I don't need to say it, but I'm going to - I love "Kinda Eclectic".  I'll admit it, some of the sets I buy sit on the shelf, and don't get used at all.  I know, I know - it's a crying shame.  But not so with this set - I have used it so much it has paid for itself over and over and I'm sure this won't be the last you see of it.  The sentiment in the set is about kindness - but for this event I wanted a "Thinking of You" card - so I pulled out my "Sassy Salutations" (another set that does not collect dust by the way) and this is what we came up with.
The fun little tag on the front doubles as a layer on the card and the punch and twine on the left give it some added interest.  The leaves were stamped twice with out re-inking to get the two different colors.  It was a very fun card to make and sure to cheer anyone who receives it.  For some reason the colors look off in this picture, must have been my lighting, but I still think it looks great. ~Maureen

Products used to complete this project are listed below - click on any of them to order now!



No comments: