Thursday, September 17, 2015

Birthday Wishes

Today's card is one that we recently made at Cards and Coffee - it's a fun card using the Build a Birthday set.  I picked my colors from the strip of DSP on the bottom of the card - this was retired SU Frosty Day DSP - that I wanted to use up.  So we used Lost Lagoon, Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive.  But you could use just about any patter of DSP and any colors and this card would be just as cute.
I think it's a great birthday card - and can be feminine or masculine - which is always a plus.  After stamping and layering we added the little gems to the candles for that needed bling.  Had a new stamper at my last Cards and Coffee, Kathy - and this was the first card she ever stamped and it turned out great!!!  See you all soon!  ~Maureen
Products we used to create this card - click on any item to order ~

No comments: