Saturday, September 12, 2015

Wedding Gift and Card

I posted recently about my brother-in-law's wedding that we attended in Southern California in August - it was just such a nice time of family and friends.  Today I want to share the gift packaging and card I made them.  I found this roll of SU wrapping paper from a while back and thought it would be perfect.  Her wedding was lavender and purples so I added the tulle to bring in her colors.
Here's the outside of the envelope for their card - thought it looked lovely decorated like that.  Since I didn't have to mail - it worked out perfect to put the flowers and pearls on the outside of the envelope too.  Really pulled it all together - had I been super creative or had tons of time, I could have put flowers and pearls on the package too :) but alas, that did not happen.
And here is the card - it uses a retired SU set called,"Your Perfect Day" - I especially love the wreath and flowers - just so pretty and you could make it to compliment any wedding colors!
Then, we were also giving them a gift card out for a nice dinner for the two of them, so inside I made this little pocket for the gift card to slip into and pulled it all together with the flowers at the bottom.
Here's the card and envelope together - I really like how it turned out.  Hope you like it too!!!
Stop back soon for more inspiration!  ~Maureen

2 comments:

Paula Bock said...

So pretty!

Lulu’s Crafty Stamping said...

Love it! The colors are so sweet together.
Miss you lots!
L.