Saturday, August 8, 2015

Final Convention Round-up

So today I'll share the rest of my Convention memories - it was such a fun experience.  First off my lanyard and name tag at check in time!
A view of just a few of the stampers there from the escalator.
Main stage where all of the general sessions were held - they always decorate it so beautifully.
The unveiling of the new Holiday catalog - I placed my pre-order today and there was sooooo much stuff I wanted, but I was able to real myself in a bit and start slow - mostly things for my Halloween projects for now.
A couple of the cute little projects we were able to make and get our hands on some of the new product.
Our Crazy Stamping Ladies' Group -
 
Diane, Toni, Xandra, Jeri, myself and Heidi!

A fun Paper Pumpkin promotion set we were able to purchase.
A special leadership/years of service award full of stamping goodies.
Our annual end of convention dinner at PF Chang's with a couple friends.
And when I got home - this was my haul - actually there are even things missing.  It was really an amazing time - the final convention as we know it.  From now on it will be semi-annual OnStage events held all over the world - so I am glad I was able to attend this one in Salt Lake City.
Stop back soon.  Stampingly, Maureen

No comments: