- SHOP NOW!!
- THANK YOU - I EARNED A TRIP TO THE NORWEGIAN FJORDS!!
- Upcoming Stamping Events
- Cards for a Cause 2022 - Agape House Ministries of Prescott AZ
- What's Technique Club all about?????
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- Share it Sunday Tutorial Sheets
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Stampers 10 Flower Pot Card
Here is the card we made for our Stampers 10 club this month. It is a flower pot card - I apologize for this first blurry picture - not sure how that happened. It's using our current in-colors. The flower and centers are all donewith our punches. The rim of the pot is scalloped and folded down with two dimensionals under it to give it some depth. Then - voila - pull the flowers up and it reveals a lovely little bookmark. It's great because it fits easily in our regular size envelopes for mailing. Who would want this pot of flowers to arrive in their mail?