- SHOP NOW!!
- THANK YOU - I EARNED A TRIP TO THE NORWEGIAN FJORDS!!
- Upcoming Stamping Events
- Cards for a Cause 2022 - Agape House Ministries of Prescott AZ
- What's Technique Club all about?????
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- Share it Sunday Tutorial Sheets
Monday, June 14, 2010
Stampers 10 Club Challenge
Here is our final challenge competion for this round of Stampers 10 Clubs - The challenge was set by Valerie last month - the card must have at least 3 layers, 1 embellishment, contain the color and red and no flowers. The first one is from Lyn - she used our retired hedge hogs - they are sooo cute. Okay, so there were some flowers - but they weren't the focal point :) Next is Kathy B's punch card - I loved it. It is so not her normal style and fun to see her do something out of her comfort zone. The next card was a beautiful and sunny card from Karen using our medallion - I love the cards you can make with that stamp. Finally, the winning card was from Sandy. Elegant and rich looking - love how she combined the look of the Presto Patterns paper with the stencil. LOVE IT!!