Monday, June 7, 2010

Stenciled Tiles

Hi All - at our Saturday Crazy Stampin' Lady downline meeting Toni and Heidi were in charge of the project and what a great project it was. We all made these beautiful tumbled tile coasters - by stenciling a beautiful design, spraying with a sealer, and adding felt discs to the underside. They turned out just amazing. Here is the sample Heidi showed us how to do.This next one is what I came up with. I wish I had taken pictures of everyones- as they were all sooooo beautiful. Finally - here is a similar coaster I did years ago with staz on and watercolor pencils - it's lovely and has been used and used and still looks great. But I've got to tell you the stenciling is so fast and easy that I think that's the way I'll make them from now on. Thanks for looking.





No comments: