Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Mountains of Catalogs

What a Wonderful Sight this is!!

Hi Everyone - they're here!!! That's right - the brand new 2010/11 Idea Book and Catalogs have arrived - and they are beautiful. You'll want to be sure to get your hands on this, as it is jam packed with beautiful full-color pictures of stamping samples you can CASE (copy and share everything) and make your own. Plus 218 pages of products - that right - 218 pages! It is a wonderful resource to have on your stamping table. To get one of your own you'll need to do one of the following -

1) Join one of my stamp clubs that will start in August – your FREE catalog awaits you!! Email me for full details on joining a stamp club.

2) Host a an in-home workshop - contact me to set the date and the catalog is yours FREE - then gather your friends together for a fun evening of stamping at your home!! Email me to set the date and get your full hostess packet including catalog.

3) Host a catalog workshop – you can get one for FREE too!!! All you have to do is collect a minimum of $150 in orders – or order it all for yourself!!! Contact me today to get your catalog and order forms.

4) If you’d like to simply buy a catalog – I have them available for an even $10 (no additional S&H or tax). Just get my your payment and we'll get you a catalog :)

Anyone who gets a catalog from me in any of the above ways will be added to my special of the month email list. Each month you will receive a special offer - exclusively for this group. Email me NOW to get your NEW 2010-2011 IDEA BOOK & CATALOG!!!

mrauchfuss@aol.com

No comments: