Thursday, March 18, 2010

Spring Stamp Camp - Part II

So here are the 3-D items we made at our last Stamp Camp - this cute little milk carton holder and cartons came from a template from Wanda Pettijohn: http://www.starlightstamper.com/2010/02/sizzix-die-milk-carton-tote.html she was so sweet to share the template. I also saw someone's site using the Eggcellent Eggs kit to decorate, so I did something similar - but I'm sorry, I can't remember where. So if it was you, please let me know and I'll be happy to give credit to you. I love that Eggs kit from SU! as it contains die cut flowers and leaves in many colors, die cut egg stands, white rub-ons and self-adhesive gems - all for $9.95. In fact we made 11 of these sets, and I still have way over half the kit left -what a great bargain for your spring cards, 3-D items and egg decorating. Contact me to order yours now! Isn't it cute - fill it with a couple candy treats and give it to someone you LOVE!!

So, here's the second 3-D project we made - a little planter box filled with some gardening goodies for the gardener in your life. The metal box is covered with DSP and then I used the Daisy die cut to make flowers to mimic the Zinnias on the front of the seed packet. The petals were curved back and then by using a dimensional to adhere in the middle the get a nice fullness.Here is a close up of the largest flower.and here are the goodies that went inside - a pair of gardening gloves, a packet of Zinnias and a cute little gift tag made out of a planter name stake using the Garden from the Heart set from the current Occasions mini. I think they turned out really cute

Be sure to join us for our next stamp camp April 13th - details to come.

No comments: