Cute carrot treat holder - we saw a project similar to this that was being swapped at Leadership this year, so we decided to try and duplicate it for a make and take. I think it turned out so cute.
Instructions for Carrot Make and Take
1) Sponge Pumpkin Pie around outside of large Pumpkin Pie scallop made with the Scallop Circle die.
2) Punch 3 scallop ovals from the Old Olive Cardstock scraps, and sponge around each with Old Olive ink.
3) Gently curve large scallop into a cone shape with sponged side on
outside, so sides overlap, attach with a small piece of 2-sided tape and punch a hole for the brad to go through both layers. Put brad through and secure.
4) Attach the three scallop ovals to the large scallop using 2-sided tape as indicated in the picture.
5) Stamp the Happy Easter from the Well Scripted stamp set on a piece of white scrap and punch with the large oval punch.
6) Layer that onto a scrap of Old Olive and punch scallop oval around it.
7) Attach saying to the front of your carrot with 2-sided tape.
8) Put in Easter grass and carrot is now ready to take home and fill with a goodie of your choice.