And here is our little birthday girl - she is such a beauty! My camera died before she blew out her candles (the one at the top of this post was from Heidi). Makai's favorite thing right now is ELMO - so I made her this cute little card and she loved it!!! She also got a spinning, talking Elmo chair as one of her gifts. You can't do a party at Heidi's without crafts. Here is what she had - the little cups on the left were the goodie bags filled with lots of fun stuff; then there were pictures to color, beads and surf boards to string on necklaces, suncatchers to paint, and palm trees to decorate with stickers. I even did a couple crafts. Finally we captured this picture of Papa and Zamarah - it's the first picture we have of the two of them, and they look like their having a heart to heart exchange. So sweet.
- SHOP NOW!!
- NEW! In-color Club - May through September 2022 commitment
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- Cards for a Cause 2022 - Agape House Ministries of Prescott AZ
- What's Technique Club all about?????
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- Upcoming Stamping Events
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- Share it Sunday Tutorial Sheets
Friday, March 12, 2010
It's a Luau -
Our little Makai turned "2" last Sunday and Heidi threw a Luau in her honor. Here are some of the goodies she put out, including the beautiful tropical looking cupcakes she made for her. Don't they look great - all those bright colors.