Wednesday, March 10, 2010

March Downline Card Challenge

We have a winner!! Even though no one played along through my blog - we had a really good number of entries from my downline for this month's challenge - see this post http://crazystampinglady.blogspot.com/2010/02/february-downline-challenge.html

So here is my entry - and I came in 2nd but I get to pick the challenge - see the explanation for that at the end of this blog -
the next entry is from a brand new Crazy Stamping Lady - Shawna - and she did a great job!Here's Pat's entry - and Melissa's -Here is Lisa's entry -and Kathy B's - This is Jeri's entry -and Heidi's (she came in 3rd but got the prize - see explanation below) - Bobbie's - and Annette's -Then our winner - Julie's - with those amazing Roses - but since she set the challenge she could not win, soooo - I came in 2nd and get to set the next challenge, but I didn't want my own prize, so Heidi came in 3rd and got the prize - way to go everyone - these cards were amazing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All of the card shown in this post are fabulous. What a great selection of cards using the same sketch. Just gorgeous! I love seeing everyone's different ideas.