Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Secret Stampin' Sister Gifts - March (Part III)

Here they are - the final gifts I have pictures of - a few of my pictures didn't turn out so I couldn't post - so sorry!!!
First of is Toni with this adorable bunny card from her SSS -and here is her gift - a cute basket with decorated candy filled eggs and a mix for some yummy treat using Peeps! Here is Pat with the hand woven, decorated canister full of Life Savers -
and she also received this St. Patty's card. Here it is folded up - ready for giving -and here it is all open - isn't it amazing!
Here's Melissa with her goodies from Secret Sis -and here is the set of cute flower pot cards she got. I hope you all enjoyed these - this is a group of amazing, creative ladies and I just wanted to share the ideas with all of you!! -Maureen

No comments: