Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Hard Cards - to make and send

What a rough few days - in the past week I've had a friend break an arm, one break a foot, one recovering from cancer surgery and one with pneumonia.  I also had a dear friend lose her father; and another lose her sister.  These cards are never fun to make or send --- but I am so glad I can do it.  To me stamping has become a ministry, and as I make cards I think of and pray for the recipients.  So last night I pulled out this beautiful set - Thoughts and Prayers - and created 10 cards -several of each of the designs below.
I was able to specifically pray for the six I mentioned above, but even on the others, I prayed for who they will go to one day.  God already has that information - even if I don't.


I really love the simple elegance of this set - not a lot is needed - and the sentiments are beautiful.  A few simple pearls attached and they were ready to go in the mail today.  Hopefully each person that receives one will know how much I care.  ~Maureen
Click on any image below to go directly to my online store  -

No comments: