Tuesday, January 3, 2017

The Occasions Catalog starts tomorrow - Jan. 4, 2017!!!!

It's here - and available to anyone that would like a copy.  Just let me know.  Here's a cute little video featuring some of the great new products that will be available tomorrow -

Plus - it's time to start Sale-A-Brating! 
 
Our biggest sales event of the year is here—and we’re here to help you learn about the products inside and out. Every week for the next 12 weeks I’ll highlight a Sale-A-Bration product with information and resources that will make you fall in love!  
Our first product highlight is the Hey, Chick Stamp Set. Read what our illustrator, Lori Sume, has to say about her inspiration for the set:
"When I was a child growing up in Canada, I remember some family friends who had little chickens that I thought were so cute. A couple of summers ago here in Utah, I stopped at a friend’s ranch and saw all their cute animals including their chickens. They had typical chickens but also another kind called Polish Frizzle Bantam White Chickens. I think they are so funny with all those feathers flopping around on the top of their heads and how they like to stare straight at you and cock their heads.
So when I was assigned to create the Hey, Chick Stamp Set, I was so excited. I wanted to exaggerate the rounder chickens and really make them round, and I also really wanted to draw one of those funny chickens I saw at my friend’s ranch. It was a really fun set to create."
Here’s the deal: 
SHOP - for every $50 USD/$60 CAD you spend (before tax and shipping), you get a FREE Sale-A-Bration product. That means it’s the perfect time to purchase those products you’ve had your eye on while earning more products for free. 
HOST - Need another excuse to get together with friends? Just host a qualifying party with at least $250 US/$330 CAD in sales during Sale-A-Bration and you’ll earn $25 USD/$35 CAD more in Stampin’ Rewards! You can even apply your Stampin’ Rewards toward a Starter Kit and become a demonstrator yourself!
JOIN! - It’s the best time of year to join Stampin’ Up! During Sale-A-Bration, you can become a demonstrator for just $99 USD/$135 CAD and choose TWO additional stamp sets for your Starter Kit—any stamp set, any price! (Excludes Sale-A-Bration sets and bundles.) Plus, the kit ships for free! 

No comments: