Friday, January 20, 2017

Happy New Year to my TEAM!!! Live with Passion!

Each year I try and make a little "thank you" easel calendar post-it note gift for my TEAM.  That's a lot of ladies.  And each year I think they'll go out around Christmas - but that never happens.  But I finally did get them all done and in the mail and I love them.  I used the new "Beautiful You" set from the Occasions catalog - which is such a great set!
Here are a couple closer up and a side view so you can see how I made them.  I really, really love this stamp set and was so excited to use it.  I especially like that verse - "Live with passion, Laugh out loud, Love deeply" - a good sentiment for every day of the year!
So here's to my TEAM of amazing ladies!!! Thank you for all you do!  Looking forward to a wonderful year!  ~Maureen
Click on any image below to go directly to products in my online store - 

1 comment:

HJ said...

These pretty calendars are so inspiring with that sentiment. Love them. Enjoy your day!