Sunday, January 8, 2017

Love the Colors of Fall!

So I'm going through my pictures folder and I came across several pictures of cards that I don't think I ever posted.  So I think I'm going to do so over the next few days.  Most of our Christmas decorations are down, and the tree comes down tomorrow - so the house is looking a little drab.  Then I saw this picture that took me right back to all the beautiful fall colors we had - and I had to smile
This card is made with the Sheltering Tree set from Page 96 of our annual catalog.  This set is so versatile and you can make cards for every season of the year.  Fast, easy and lots of options.  Check it out and see where your creativity takes you!  ~Maureen
Some of the products used to make this card - click on any image to go directly to my online store - 

No comments: