Sunday, January 22, 2017

Shoe Box Swap and Networking -

Last weekend I had the opportunity to get together several other lovely Stampin' Up! Demonstrators in our area to get to know each other, stamp and do some networking.  Several were from my TEAM - but there were a few who were not.  It was just a delightful time and we hope to do it again soon.  Today I thought I'd share the cards we made.  Hope you can glean some inspiration!  The theme was general - but as you can see - there was a lot of LOVE going around!
Darle
Eva
Kelea
Mary
Nancy
Nola
Maureen
Stamping is such a creative and social hobby.  I want to encourage each of you to try something like a shoebox swap with your friends - and get out there and STAMP! (Note: there is a link at the top of my blog that tells more about what a Shoebox Swap is, if you're interested in trying one.) ~Maureen

2 comments:

Paula Bock said...

Looks like it was a fun time! Love all the cards!

Unknown said...

If anyone is interested in doing a swap in the Prescott area, please contact me! Looking to connect with new friends and card enthusiasts!!