Saturday, May 30, 2015

Painted Petals--

Here is the second card we made at the Cards Stamp Camp this week - it uses one of my very favorite sets that is going away - Painted Petals.  It's still available - but will not be returning in the new catalog that begins June 2.  It is just such a fun and amazing set - and even though it has some cute phrases in it - I chose to use sentiments from another of our sets - Lovely Amazing You - the font is just so adorable.

And then to add a bit of character we added splatters from quite possibly my MOST used set - Gorgeous Grunge.  Just so many fun elements in that set - that it is out on my creative table pretty much all the time.  Here's the inside of the card- since the base was so dark we added a layer with a cute little floral accent in the corner.

The colors used are Pistachio Pudding (one of the current in-colors that is retiring), plus Hello Honey and Rich Razzleberry - I CASED a similar card I saw on Pinterest and changed it up a bit. 

Beautiful set - if you haven't gotten yours - contact me NOW to buy it before it's gone!! See you soon! ~Maureen 
Here are the products used for this project -

No comments: