Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Heidi's Creations

Today I want to share with you a couple creations made by my daughter, Heidi.  The first I should have shared a while back when I shared the Ninja Birthday party she gave - but somehow I missed it.  Here is the adorable invitation she created for the boys' party.  To see more of the Ninja party stuff she created -click here.
But what I really wanted to share are these amazing flowers - she made them for a wall display for the teacher's lounge for teacher appreciation week and I think they are simply, as I already said  - AMAZING!!
 
You can order your own flowers in any color combination from her directly at her Etsy shop - LavendarLaceLemonade.  To see more of her work visit her blog - www.stampinking.blogspot.com  Thanks for stopping by - see you soon!  ~Maureen

No comments: