Monday, May 11, 2015

Shoebox Swap - Final Installment

So today I am going to finish sharing the cards from our last shoebox swap.  I've gotta tell you - these were all great cards and so much fun to make.  This first one was designed by Paula - and so springy, really liked it -  you can see more of her work at - http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/thehappyfulstamper/blog
Then here is Sarah's card - I love all the little details on this one - hope you can see it all in the picture - very fun card to make.  Sarah's work is showcased on her blog here -http://projectstamp.com/
And finally Virginia's card - if was such a great card, and I love the fold technique.  I think it is called the Joy Love Fold.  Here is my version - it was the last card of the night, I was tired, don't think I could find all the components - but I still think it turned out great.
 There you can see how the fold is done.
 And here is the copy of her original work  -
Thank you again Sarah and Virginia for a great night of food, stamping and fellowship.  Had a great time!!! ~Maureen

No comments: