Sharing the first card we made at my April Christmas Card Stamp Camp. It's a little non-traditional for a Christmas card - but I really like it. I used Snowflake Soiree and stamped the Snowflake in Coastal Cabana, then punched out with the flower punch. To give it some pop, I stamped a small snowflake with Momento Black and punched just the center to add to the center of the large snowflake. Then added a gem in the middle. Some of these items are retired - but its that in-between time on our catalogs that I end up doing that. Good thing is the new Catty that starts in June has some Christmas card sets this year - woo, hoo!!!
Added my sentiment, layered it up, popped on some ribbon and all done - beautiful!! ~Maureen
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- Upcoming Stamping Events!!
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- UPDATED: Stampers Clubs
- Techniques from our Stampers Club
- TIPsy Tuesday
- Stamping for a Cause!
- Shoebox Swap Information
- Types of events I offer.....
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- Crazy Stamping Lady's Monthly Drawing RULES -
- Craft Items for Sale