Thursday, October 9, 2014

September Christmas Card Stamp Camp 2

Time for a peek at our second Christmas card made at last month's class.  Talk about non-traditional colors - but I love it.  I was a little hesitant - as you don't usually think of gray and yellow for the holidays - but hubby gave his approval and I went for it.  We had a full house and the ladies seemed to like it too.
Here's the inside with some snowflakes to brighten any ones day.  I really like our photopolymer sets, as I was able to combine the works for both phrases on one block and stamp once and looks how great it looks.
Of course - my thing is decorated envelopes - gotta have that happy mail when you get to the mailbox.  So here's the front of the envelope -
And the back flap -
Finally just a close-up so you can see that we added some bling to some of the snowflakes for that extra  holiday sparkle.

Hope you enjoyed this card as much as I enjoyed making it.  Stop by soon for more inspiration ~ and be sure to check out this month's Creative Collage kit HERE.   ~Maureen
Here are the products I used to create this card.
 

No comments: