Thursday, October 30, 2014

October Advanced Card Class I

Today I'm sharing the first card we made at Advanced Cards - it is a Christmas card with a surprise inside.  We used the Festival of Trees stamp set and Tree Punch.  I saw a very similar card on Pinterest and used it as my inspiration.
The beautiful "Season's Greetings" verse is from Watercolor Winter Too.  The All is Calm Designer series paper with coordinating colors of Lost Lagoon and Soft Sky are just beautiful together.
And inside - voila - a pop-up of a forest of trees to wish you a Merry Christmas.  You can see how the pop-up is folded below.
 And here is is from the front.
Finally a close-up to see the dimension on the trees, the dots and glitter on the snow.  
It really turned out pretty - the perfect card to send to someone special in your life.  Would love to hear from you about what you think.  ~Maureen

Products used to make this project - to order online from me click on any image below.

No comments: