Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Whirlwind Life and Blendabilities

Wow - I feel like there has barely been time to breath the last couple weeks.  First getting ready for Convention - washing clothes, packing, making swap, roommate gifts, downline gifts, etc.  Plus working 12 hours a day at work trying to get ready to leave.  Then five days gone to Salt Lake City for an amazing time with little sleep :)  Now - back to reality and I realize I have so much blogging to catch up on - so hang onto your seats - here we go!
Here's our technique card from my last Technique Club - where we played with SU Blendabilities!  These markers are amazing and so fun to work with.  Anyone can be an artist.  These 6x6 cards are made to go into leave protectors in a 6x6 binder to keep all of  your techniques together.

 Here's a close up of one of the cards - look at those beautiful flowers.
To find out more about Blendabilities including a video - click here and go to my Promotions page.  Stop back soon to see what we did with these great new alcohol markers.  Do you live in So. Cal. and wanna join my technique club - or interested in joining a club by mail - just email me for full details.
See you soon ~Maureen

No comments: