- SHOP NOW!!
- THANK YOU - I EARNED A TRIP TO THE NORWEGIAN FJORDS!!
- Cards for a Cause 2023 - Doors of Hope Ministry of Murfreesboro, TN - April 2023 Bundle Bonus
- What's Technique Club all about?????
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- SHARE IT SUNDAY - FREE TUTORIAL SHEETS!!
Saturday, July 5, 2014
Yummy Zucchini Casserole
Just want to share my very favorite way of eating zucchini - it's that time of year when there is an abundance - and even though I like it in breads, muffins and steamed or sauted - this is my fav. The ingredient list is simple - 1 onion sliced thinly, several zucchini or other summer squash (enough to make a couple good layers in the casserole dish, 2 cans chopped/diced tomatoes (I use one tomato and one mild rotel for a little kick as shown in picture), 2 cups of shredded sharp cheddar cheese, black pepper and salt.
See you soon ~Maureen