Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Hostess Gift June

So we just started a new round of club - so that means a new round of hostess gifts.  I always try and make something paper crafted for my hostesses - so this year I came up with these cute little note baskets.  I purchased the baskets pre-made and then for Ginny this month I add some of our new black and white DSP.  The two different coordinating designs really pop together.

As an added bonus each of my hostesses this year gets a $5.00 coupon for an upcoming stamp camp.  The little flower was made to go on the front of the basket, but I wrapped the basket up in plastic and forgot the flower.  So Ginny got it separate with her gift card.  It has a dimensional on the back so she can add it to the front of her basket when she takes it out of the plastic.
Here it is again - you can see I added a bit of the DSP to the inside of an RSVP pen so it would coordinate.  And then stamped note paper with this beautiful butterfly.
I thought it turned out really cute and hope she likes it!!  ~Maureen

No comments: