- SHOP NOW!!
- THANK YOU - I EARNED A TRIP TO THE NORWEGIAN FJORDS!!
- Cards for a Cause 2023 - Doors of Hope Ministry of Murfreesboro, TN - April 2023 Bundle Bonus
- What's Technique Club all about?????
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- SHARE IT SUNDAY - FREE TUTORIAL SHEETS!!
Wednesday, February 26, 2014
Stained Glass Vellum card
Today I want to show you the steps and the final product of the Spring Card we made using the Stained Glass Vellum technique. The very first step was to heat emboss the flowers on vellum cardstock using white embossing powder. Then we flipped the vellum over and sponged on color on the back using daubers. We didn't have to be careful with the coloring here, as we're going to cut out the flowers.