Monday, February 10, 2014

Valentine's for the Grandkids!

Today I wanted to share the FUN valentine's I made for my grandbabies.  I found these adorable Bubble Pens a few weeks ago at a Party store and loved them.  Many of you know BUBBLES are one of my favorite things - I have them at work and in nearly every room of my house.  I blow bubbles whenever I'm stressed -and watch my stress just blow away!! Blowing bubbles is also something I do so often with the grandbabies - so just could not resist these.

With a little Stampin'Up! MDS (My Digital Studio) magic I created the base card in the colors of the pens.  Then used a little ribbon left over from Easter decorating last year (sorry - not SU -which is rare for me).
And Voila!! a bunch of Valentines for some special sweeties all ready to be delivered with some candy treats!!  ~Love you all, Gramma

No comments: