Thursday, February 27, 2014

St Pattys Club Card

Today I want to share my St Patty's Card.  I am Irish - you all know it - maiden name was O'Reilly :)  So disappointed that SU just does not have much out there for St. Patrick's day.  So I made my own.  I took our small heart punch and punched little hearts out of three different green DSP patterns.  Each heart was folded in half and the crease was dipped in Tombow and then attached to the card so the leaves pop up a bit.  Put three of them together and you have a Shamrock.
The stems were used by using the cardboard circle from one of our spools of ribbon with Wild Wasabi.  We attached one of our tiny brads to the center of each Shamrock.  Added a little linen thread - and a sentiment -and what a great card.
I love the look of the delicate clovers - hope you do too! ~Maureen

No comments: