Friday, January 31, 2014

Starburst Technique cards....

Today I want to share the card we made at Club for our technique - it is the Starburst and I used one of my very favorite sayings "you make me HAPPY".  We use our DSP stacks with the current in-colors - and I absolutely love how it turned out. 

This technique has really become addicting to me - I just love making these cards.  Here is another I made with an extra Starburst I had.  How fun would these be to send to someone you love!
Below are all the project we made a my Club.  We're open now for new members - you commit to a $25 a month purchase and in return  you get all these great projects - you can't go wrong.  Contact me if  you'd like to join my club - it's a one year commitment!!  and we'd love to have you join us!!
Thanks for stopping by!  ~Maureen

No comments: