Thursday, January 23, 2014

January Hostess Gift

So today I just want to share my hostess gift for my January Club Hostess - as always I package it in a Chevron treat bag closed with a decorated clothespin.  Sorry this pic is a bit blurry.
And inside - this set of beautiful cards.  I am so in love with all of the watercolor merchandise in our Occasions catalog.  I totally cased the bottom left card from an image I saw on Pinterest - and then adjusted it with different colors and sentiments and layouts to get this set of four cards.  I also love both of these sentiments - "Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful" - how true!
 And "You make me Happy"  how great is that to send to someone you care about.
I hope Julie loved the cards - she was a great hostess!!  ~Maureen

No comments: