Thursday, January 2, 2014

Welcome to 2014!!

2014 ~ It's gonna be a great year!!

At least I hope so :)  I am sorry I have been missing the last couple weeks.  We moved my daughter and her family to our new home in Arizona, where she'll live hopefully till we retire in a few  years.  But we moved her out of her apartment the day after Christmas, and I had no idea how much that would all make us busy - at already such a busy time of year.

No Christmas cards went out - even though I have over 100 made to go out.  Just no time.  My letter is going out late to many - but that is so unlike me.  But hopefully, now things are back on track and I plan to have a great year full of fun, family and blessings.  Watch for new posts on a regular basis - and in just a few posts - Blog Candy for my 1,000th post!  So don't miss it!!   I'll be back posting a lot for December -  Thanks for sticking with me.  Love, Maureen

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."   ~Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV)

No comments: