Friday, June 14, 2013

Open House Projects

As promised today I'm back with the rest of the FREE make and take projects we made at our Open House.  These were for everyone to do.  First this adorable tag made with these NEW products - Epic Day DSP, Pool Party CS, Smoky Slate Stamp Pad and the Hello, Lovely stamp set.  So cute.
Then they got to make this greeting card and envelope with these NEW products - Modern Mosaic embossing folder, Quatrefancy DSP, the Mosaic Madness set and Mosaic punch; and Label Love stamp set with the Artisan label punch.
Finally they each got to make one of these adorable bookmarks for their new catalogs using our Five NEW in-colors and the Smoky Slate cardstocks.  On the back it shows their names.   These are also a gift from me to anyone who purchases a new catalog from me. 
Catalogs are $5.00 each if you can pick up and they come with a $5.00 off coupon to use on your first purchase.  Here's a close-up of the bookmark.  Let me know if you'd like to order a catalog.
 
Stop back soon to see what else I've been working on.  ~Maureen

2 comments:

Jane kim said...

Oh. I wish I could have made it. Looks soo fun.

Maureen said...

Next time Jane - we'll have another Open House in December - plan to join us then :)