Saturday, June 15, 2013

Student Worker Gifts

Last week I took my three student workers out for lunch to thank them for all their hard work this past semester.  We had a really nice lunch at Mimi's restaurant and then I gave them each a little gift.  I had made these three note holders for on their desks.  It's a little wooden crate covered with DSP.
 Then I added a paper flower to spruce them up a bit.
Cut up copy paper to make some cute little notes, stamping some of them in a matching color.
And put in an RSVP pen with a matching DSP insert.  I think they turned out really cute.  Here are the 3 of them all  made up.
 
All ready for gift giving.
Hope they liked them and know how much I appreciate them.  ~Maureen

1 comment:

Laura Turner said...

These are so cute, Maureen. I'm sure they will be used and loved!
Laura