Friday, June 21, 2013

Cards, Cards, Cards 3

Okay - here we go - card number 3.  This card is very simple - but I really, really like it.  Recently I have gone through so many sympathy cards - not a good thing.  And I hate making sympathy cards when I need them, so it was time to make some while I didn't need them, and this is the card I came up with.  It uses the new Hostess set "Simply Sketched" stamped in Stazon black, sponged with our amazing new color Crisp Cantaloupe and watercolored with touches of Pistachio Pudding. 
That's really it, except for the rounded corners on the right side and a couple pearls - but to me it is the perfect card to let someone know you are thinking of them during a very difficult time.  Hope you liked it too.  Why not join us for our next Cards, Cards, Cards Stamp Camp on July 9th???  Let me know if you'd like details.  ~Maureen

No comments: