Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Flip Flop Card

Last post I shared about Paisley's pool party - so today I wanted to share the cute little flip-flop card I made for her. I made a template from a child's flip-flop then cut out the card on white cardstock leaving it attached at two spots on the left.  Then I cut out a layer of the green striped DSP and punched holes to slip the ribbon in and adhere underneath, and then I adhered the entire layer to the top of the card.  Finally I punched out a flower, secured with a brad and added to the flip flop.  I really like how it turned out.





 Here's the card showing how it opens (with a cute little gift card inside).
She got a lot of great and fun gifts.
Here she is (after the pool and some face painting) opening her presents. 


What a great day - celebrating a great girl!!  ~Gramma Maureen

No comments: