Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day!

Today I want to honor three amazing men on this special day.  First my father Basil (Jerry) - he passed away when I was just 20 years old and 35 years later I still miss him.  This picture was from my brother's wedding just months before Dad's death - and you can see he looks frail - but he was such a great Dad.  Miss you Daddy.
Secondly is my husband Paul - isn't he a cutie :)   He is a great Dad to our daughters and a fantastic Papa to our seven grandchildren.  Plus just an all around amazing guy!  Happy Father's day honey.
And finally, my son-in-law Aaron - he is daddy to four of our grandchildren and a great husband and father.  Thank you for taking such good care of our little ones.
I pray you all have a wonderful Father's Day!  You deserve it!! ~Maureen

No comments: