Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thank you to two wonderful hostesses

I am soooo thankful for my hostesses and customers - they make it possible for me to keep my business going, and are helping me grow closer to earning my incentive trip each day!!  So my club hostesses this year are getting a framed/decorated white board for their hostess gift.  Last week we had club and I had two hostesses to thank - due to my last club I had been ill and not gotten it done on time (sorry Kathy).  So this time I went with a Fall theme.  The paper in the frame can be taken out and a picture inserted if they'd rather use it as a frame.
Each frame is very similar except for the color of the frame.  I made a big bow using the Tulle Ribbon in our Holiday catalog and added a pretty brass button threaded with linen thread to it and one at the bottom of the frame. 
This is a great gift idea - and you can do a different one to set out on your counter for different seasons of the year.  I am soooo thankful for my loyal hostesses and customers - so here is virtual THANK YOU shout out to all of you!! ~Maureen

No comments: