Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving fun!

So our Thanksgiving was wonderful - Heidi has us all over to her home (I think there were 23 or 24 of us all together).  It was a wonderful day of good company and great food - and believe it or not I did not take one picture.  Don't know how that happened.  But Heidi sent adorable favors home with all of us, so I did take pictures at home - here they are they were cans decorated in a fall theme use the Wonderfall set and our leaf die -
 and filled with pumpkin spice puppy chow - sooooo yummy!!!  You can see more of her creative work at www.stampinking@blogspot.com.
She also had these beautiful floral arrangements on each of the tables and sent this one home with me to enjoy!! Thanks honey - for everything - the day was perfect!
Hopefully I'll do better with Christmas pictures :)
Love, Maureen

No comments: