|Back row: Aaron, Paul, Jenee Middle row: Heidi, Me holding Zamarah, Prince, Paisley Front row: Kamili, Zavian and Makai. Aren't they all wonderful!|
- SHOP NOW!!
- THANK YOU - I EARNED A TRIP TO THE NORWEGIAN FJORDS!!
- Cards for a Cause 2023 - Doors of Hope Ministry of Murfreesboro, TN - March Bundle Bonus
- What's Technique Club all about?????
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- SHARE IT SUNDAY - FREE TUTORIAL SHEETS!!
Thursday, December 22, 2011
I love the Christmas tree. Each year I decorate it with beautiful ornaments that have wonderful and special meanings. Some that remind me of the true meaning of Christmas; some that family has given to me; some that are just simply lovely - but all of them together give me a wonderful, warm feeling.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Your tree is beautiful. I love looking at mine with all the lights out too! Great looking family! Merry Christmas to all of you.
Post a Comment